Hello! My name is Juan José Villaverde. I love research and my main interests are focused in the study of natural products by analytical techniques, such as chromatography, NMR and mass spectrometry. I have worked in the topic of biorefineries, environmental technologies (e.g. catalytic, biomimetic    and enzymatic processes) and novel raw materials. Nowardays, I am working in the "Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria" (INIA) in Madrid (Spain), developing a work focused in the study and sustainable use of plant protection products.

This blog is my personal way of present the results of the research that I have developed during these years to anyone who want to know it. People interested in collaborate, networks or new researches are welcome to contact me. 

Regards